(PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA)
We process your data in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, especially with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC – hereinafter referred to as General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR.
- Data Administrator.
The administrator of your personal data is iSalus sp. z o.o., in Krakow, Grabowa 8 street, KRS no: 0000605929, NIP no: 6793123952, Regon no: 363896647.
- Data Administrator contact details.
Should you wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Purposes of Data Processing.
Personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- business, in order to execute orders, to maintain business contacts with counterparties and for customer service communications, including claims,
- marketing (on the basis of prior agreement), including the sending of electronic messages containing marketing and commercial information.
Personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1, letter a,b,c and f of GDPR. We do not use data profiling and the collected personal data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- How Long We Keep Information.
Your personal data shall be kept in accordance with a legitimate interest realised by the administrator arising from objectives relating to data processing, until termination of your authorizations resulting from universally applied legal norms. We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is being processed.
We also consider the periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations, or to deal with complaints and queries, and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made.
- Sharing Information.
The provided personal data will be available only to entities crucial in participating in execution of the administrator’s services, that is courier companies, post offices and other companies providing legal, accounting and IT services.
The aforementioned entities process the data only in accordance with the terms of the agreement with the administrator.
- Data Protection Rights.
Every person whose personal data we process has the right to
- request access to personal data,
- request correction or deletion of your personal data,
- request portability of your personal data,
- request to file a complaint with a government supervisory authority, i.e. with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data,
- request to limit our use and processing of your personal data,
- request to object to processing of your personal information,
- request to withdrawn consent for data processing.
- Statement of consent.
We process any personal data only if we have received an explicit consent. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result that it is not possible to continue to browse our website.
- Cookies information.
We use “cookies” on our website for the following purposes:
- website configuration (improve the service),
- advertising (deliver advertisements that may be more targeted to visitors’ interests),
- analysis and research of users behavior (determine the popularity of certain content, identify and track visitors, and the usage of the website).
Cookies can be controlled or reset through the web browser, which will allow to customize cookie preferences and to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Other data collection.
We may collect data from other sources which may not always be obvious, such as through the use of “cookies”. When you browse our website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, connection information, device software, statistics of page views, ad data, referral URLs.